Thursday, February 28, 2013

Work. Bleh.

I have been working like crazy lately!  This week I'll probably have close to 70 hours.  Though, it's boring to work that much, I am truly grateful for the opportunity to make some extra money.

I have been neglecting my "self" time a bit. I just haven't made the hours to devote to myself physically. I have missed a few more days of yoga than I'd like to admit. The past 2 weeks it's been more of a 3 day per week practice, rather than everyday.  What can I say?  I work 10 hours and still have to squeeze in kid's homework, dinner, cleaning, errands, and the occasional shower.

I haven't been writing as much either...just thought I'd write it down so I can refer back to this one day and see how well I handled this load.

Will I reward myself for my hard work? Absolutely! I did make time to reserve a small cottage in the Gulf, and we're taking a 3 day getaway on the kid's spring break.  I CAN'T wait!!!  I'll make up plenty of yoga time with a warm gulf breeze on my face.

What's in driving distance of you? Can you make time to take a inexpensive, mini-getaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment